Know how to transfer Quota 3 without paying easily
Most Indonesians are certainly familiar with provider 3 (tri), it turns out that there is a way to transfer quota 3 as well for those of you who need an emergency. The need for internet quotas is indeed very important to find information, or just browse and chat on social media.
Of course, the use of the internet is now so important for everyone. This is due to its increasing use and is widely needed in everyday life. Therefore, many providers compete to offer various internet package promos to the public.
Procedures for the transfer of quota 3 and its requirements
You should know that each provider always offers quota transfer services. However, not all providers offer an easy and direct way. Don’t worry, in this article we will discuss several ways to transfer quotas easily.
One of the providers covered in this article is 3 (Tri). Therefore, for those of you who want to transfer quotas with a Tri card, there are of course some terms and conditions that should be considered. Here are some conditions that should be considered before h endak does how to transfer quota 3.
It would be nice for you if, before you transfer the quota, whether between providers or others, it is still mandatory to meet the existing requirements. Where these requirements include:
- The sender’s number must be in the active period.
- Meanwhile, the recipient’s number is allowed under the condition of a grace period. However, make sure that your number does not exceed the grace period, as it can be forfeited. If the recipient’s number is forfeited, the quota transfer is marked as a failure.
- In addition, the sender’s minimum balance to transfer credit must be IDR 5 thousand. Therefore, you need to make sure that the nominal money on the card reaches ata s RP 5 thousand to make a transfer.
As for some of the above conditions, it is indeed necessary to pay attention, although it does not look so complicated and complicated. For those of you who use tri-cards, you can transfer this 3 quota to fellow users or even to other operators.
Transferbus akah Quota 3 to other operators?
As a layman, do you know how to transfer quota 3 to co-users or to other operators? Can I transfer quota 3 to another operator? Actually, there are many ways to transfer internet quotas to fellow ma upun to other operators.
Please note that there is an internet data package delivery service that is easily accessible . While it’s not as easy as other providers, this provider is always trying to develop its level of service .
In addition, there are several differences between provider 3 and others where it transports services in the form of quota fees that are cheaper than other providers. Not only the cost of data packages is usually cheaper, the cost of SMS and phones between each other and for other operators is also very cheap.
In fact, you not only get that benefit, but also unlimited access to social media. True if your internet data package runs out, but you still have access to social media applications like WhatsApp, Line, and so on.
Although 3 (Tri) does not have as good a service as other providers and offers quota delivery services between each other and other operators, you can still enjoy other services. So you don’t have to worry if you want to transfer data packets between each other or to other operators.
How to transfer quotas 3 between each other
Although this method is not as simple and simpel in sending data packets like other cards, it can still be successful. Here are some stages in sending data packets 3, including:
- Transfer quotas between 3 via dial-up
Here are some steps in sending internet data packets to fellow 3 cards, including:
- Choose *323#, then click OK or call in the dial-up menu.
- You can then enter the face credit you want to transfer, as well as the destination number you want to send.
- Wait a moment for the notification or incoming notification to continue with the confirmation.
- If the credit delivery is declared successful, the recipient can immediately register a data package.
- Quota transfer via BimaTri app
The method of transferring quota 3 is not only via dial-up or USSD, but also using the BimaTri application. Where the BimaTri application is a special service for tri-users to help their customers make transactions.
Indeed, there are many types of transactions that can be easily done, including sending internet data to fellow tri-users. You can use the BimaTri ini application to send credit between each other or to other operators .
Where the first way is to first install the BimaTri application on your smartphone. Then you need to create an account with number 3 to register further. If you have successfully created the account, a pop-up notification will appear regarding the menu options.
Or you can also follow some of the steps below to send your Tri quota with the BimaTri application, namely:
- First, log in to the application with the Tri number you prepared to send the quota.
- If you have successfully signed up, search for the 3Product menu.
- In addition, the way to transfer quota 3 with the BimaTri application is to determine the choice of the package to be transferred to the 3Product menu.
- Then select the menu to purchase products for other users.
- Teacher, enter the number to which you want to transfer the quota, and then press the buy button.
Transfer quota 3 to other operators
In addition to sending internet data packets to each other, can tri also send to other operators? The answer is that there is now no feature service for data packet transfer to other operators of provider 3. However, you don’t have to worry, usually 3 keep updating the service.
For now, 3 is still developing and favoring its services in terms of ease when browsing the internet with cheap and affordable quota fees. Usually tri itself still applies the system in the transfer service and not to other operators.
So you have not been able to send data packets internet 3 to nomor Indosat, Telkomsel, XL, Axis, and so on. It is hoped that Tri can add this service feature immediately to make it easier for kinks to send data packets to all operators in Indonesia.
As is well known, the use of pulsa for telephone and SMS is indeed desperately needed. Although not as often, there are still quite a lot of people who rely on SMS and credit phone features. That’s why it’s good if tri improves its services in terms of features as well.
Some of the ways to transfer quota 3 described above are expected to be a reference, as well as a clue to those of you who are still confused.